Scope of Business
Design and Build on Steel Buildings
- Pre Engineered Building (PEB) System
- Conventional Steel Building System
Steel Structure: Bridges & Towers
- Project Management
Oil & Gas Facilities:
- Pressure Vessel
- Storage Tank
- Heat Exchanger
- Spherical Tank
- Bioler & Air Cooler, etc.
- Rolling Plate
- Rolling H Beam
- Roling Angle Bar
- Forming Head
- Experienced and Professional Engineers
- Fully Computerized and Value Networked
- Developed Design and Detailing Software
- Flexibility in design to multinational and local codes
- Comprehensive design calculations
- Detailed and categorized bill of material
- Complete detailed drawings for approval
- Construction (erection) drawings
PT. Gerbang Saranabaja applies:
- SNI new code, Indonesian Standard Code
- MBMA (Metal Building Manufacturers Association) - For design parameters
- AISI (American Iron and Steel Institute) - For cold formed sections
- AISC (American Iron and Steel Construction) - For built up sections
- AWS (American Welding Society) - For welding works
- British Standard
- EURO Code
- IBC (International Building Code)
- Other domestic codes (Egyptian, Indian, Australia, etc.)
What's On "Pre-Engineered Buildings Value"
Pre-engineered steel building built-up frames are designed to be tapered & webs often have variable depth & thicknesses.
The frame geometry matches the shape of the internal stress diagram, thus minimizing material wastage and reducing total weight.
Conventional steel uses straight members designed for maximum internal stress in the member.
The shaded area shows parts of the member which are over-designed and in excess of design requirements.